can’t emphasise this enough
Working on my paper is hard on both of us.
o death - a careers fanmix - mediafire
1. o death - jen titus.
when god is gone and the devil takes hold, who will have mercy on your soul. no wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold, nothing satisfies me but your soul. well, i am death, none can excel. i’ll open the door to heaven or hell. my name is death and the end is here.
2. u.r.a. fever - the kills
i am a fever, i am a fever. i ain’t born typical. i am a fever, i am a fever, i ain’t born typical. we are a fever, we are a fever, we ain’t born typical. we are a fever, we are a fever, we ain’t born typical.
3. bright mouths - electric president
we are the cracks in all you dream about. we are the noises in the attic. we are the people you were warned about. we are the monsters in your closet. we watch you when you;re asleep. we hear you as your grind your teeth. they’re always wearing smiles but they’re never what they seem. you run when you’re awake but they still kill you when you dream.
4. crying lightning - arctic monkeys
your past times consisted of the strange and twisted and deranged and i hate that little game you had called cryin’ lightnin’ and how you like to aggravate the icky man on rainy afternoons. uninitin’ but not half as impossible as everyone assumes. you are cryin’ lightin’.
5. switchblade smiles - kasabian
switchblade smiles, they go on for miles and will be forever. now we stand together, there’s no denials. much too soon for the wooden spoon, can you hear the knocking? can you feel it coming? can you feel it coming? move back his wrecking ball, reach through the package. more violent he’s coming, i’m running, i’m running.
6. gasoline - brand new
so you tried to put the fire out but you used gasoline. i swear it’s like dying to catch a ghost. it feels like i’m trying to hold smoke. i swear it’s like dying.
7. lux aeterna remix - clint mansell
I want this lol
i need a hug right now also five hundred thousand dollars in cash
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.